Umbrella

Ohh I am not Rihanna's fan. I actually don't know her that much, it so happen that she's the original singer of the popular song UMBRELLA. I first heard and saw the music video on mix. I never thought it will become a hit and top of the charts! Well, I didn't appreciate the song that much (at that time) but it's so popular that even a my 5 year old cousin sings it
*under my mbrella.. ela ela eh.eh..eh..


It already had an acoustic version and even Mandy Moore had her own rendition of this song and a lot more. What's with the song? I don't know. It's just that when I heard Vanilla Sky singging it, I then liked it! hahaha rock. Then I printed the lyrics to have a copy and red the lines. It was actually good.


WHEN THE SUNSHINES WE'LL SHINE TOGETHER
TOLD YOU I'D BE HERE FOREVER
SAID I'LL ALWAYS BE A FRIEND.......
YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA.

No comments: