10th!!

Yes! atlast this is my 10th post already. I'm here at school's nearest internet cafe and it's lunch break. Well, I'm not hungry so I will just play online game. haha I'm here with friends and classmates. We'll probably play RAN and it's still patching right now so I'll juct continue blogging.

My ate has a gift for me. I haven't seen it because its surprise according to her. I'm thrilled and happy... really. That's what I like from my sisters, they knew how, what who will make me happy though there are times I'm sad because of them and their dirty tactics and so on.
Whenever we are all together (the four of us), we always laugh there are no dull moments specially when Papang and Mamang are with us also.

Now, I miss my big brother. He's staying and working in Manila as a chef - HYATT hotel. From Sofitel to Hyatt (I don't know if I spelled it correctly). Hope He's doing fine.


LOADING-finished! The game is about to start. I'll just update maybe
when I go home... as soon as posible...
CAN'T WAIT TO RECIEVE MY GIFT!!!

No comments: