Holy Week

Holy Week (Latin: Hebdomada Sancta or Maior Hebdomada, "Greater Week") in Christianity is the last week before Easter. It includes the religious holidays of Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday (Holy Thursday) and Good Friday, and lasts from Palm Sunday (or in the East, Lazarus Saturday) until but not including Easter Sunday, as Easter Sunday is the first day of the new season of The Great Fifty Days. It commemorates the last week of the earthly life of Jesus Christ culminating in his crucifixion on Good Friday and his resurrection on Easter Sunday.



Holly week is fast approaching and it means... NO CLASS! yehey!
So since it's HOLY week, I'd have more time to go to church. Ohh I hope so because I am often tempted to just stay at home and watch movies.. MOVIE MARATHON! Honestly, I easily got bored listening to super long sermons (for sure I'm not the only one). But when the sermon is somewhat interesting, I'm 100% focused. My favorite part of the Holy week is EASTER SUNDAY because of egg hunting.

HAVE A WONDERFUL and BLESSED HOLY WEEK!


No comments: